Breakfast Egg Muffins
6 egg muffins
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup (170g) chopped spinach, excess water removed
1/3 cup (110g) crumbled cooked bacon
1/3 cup (110 g) shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Voat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with paper liners.
2. Crack the eggs into a large bowl, blend the eggs until smooth.
3. Add the spinach, bacon and cheese to the egg mixture and stir to combine
4. Divide the egg mixture evenly between the muffin cups
5. Bake for 15-18 min or until eggs are set.
6. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
LAURA PEISCHL, BA, INHC
Laura is a Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Holistic Menopause Health Specialist and Certified Hormone Health and Wellness Practitioner. She is the founder and owner of Feel Good Menopause.